Kitchen Remodeling – South Central
Kitchen Remodeling - South Central - Los Angeles
South Central, California, United States, 90001
A job of this scope always starts by having our client meet with our architect, designer and project manager to go over what their vision is. Once the project is understood drawings are made and submitted to the client and the city for approval.
Once everything is submitted and approved we had to have perimeter fencing, a container for all the debris, a secure gate, and a portable restroom facility for our workers.
After the site has been prepped and is ready for work we disconnected all the electrical and main water line to begin the demolition. For this project, we had to demolish most of the walls in the kitchen.
In addition, this is what we did:
- Demo all vinyl tile and carpet from the living room, kitchen, hallway, and bathroom.
- Block outlet above the stove
- Install in the kitchen faucet and garbage disposal – customer to supply
- Demo the shower and install a new faucet
- New outlet above vanity
- New hot mop, new wood stud as necessary, new fan and install new shower door
- Install tile in the shower
- Install 2 LED fluorescent light above the garage
- Remove 1 heater
- Install 12-foot walls, drywall both sides
- Replace LED lights
There were many, many details in this project that we don’t have the space to go into here.
Reach out to us today for a FREE quote so you can see our process first hand.